Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Look




We took our last look at the ocean today and our last walk along the river. We are moving back to Utah this week. Merritt wants a new career. So it's back to the big city for us. I'm not sure how to say goodbye to this place. We have become a family here. We have many dear friends here. And I have never seen a more beautiful place on Earth. It helps that we have family in Utah that will greet us with open arms. But we will definitely miss this place and everybody in it. Wish us well. Love to all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh april! this makes me sad and happy for you all at the same time. you guys are very brave for making this big move. i'm excited to see you again after so long. i wish you luck with everything! i have a feeling that won't be the last time you visit that wonderful place. see you soon!

Angie said...

Hey April,
I just found your blog and I was so excited!! I haven't seen you forever. Your family is darling....three boys, I can't believe it. It was fun to see your mom and jill and amy's pics as well. Hope your move back to Utah goes well...where are you going to live???
Send me an email if you want or check out my blog...
angarnell@hotmail.com

Deena said...

We miss you already! Many prayers your way, Deena