Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank you Uncle Ryan


Uncle Ryan gave the greatest gift to us. He fixed up this old teeter-totter that we had played with as kids. It had sat in our backyard rusting for the last twenty years. I was surprised to find a fresh coat of blue paint and new wooden seats neatly fashioned at each end. The boys have loved playing on it, and it has been quite nostalgic for me.

My boys favorite gifts always come from Ryan. (Collin still enjoys the light saber he gave him when he was two.) And I really appreciated the time he spent with my boys when he came to visit. He played baseball with Collin and Luke for an hour. They were in heaven. By the way, Collin can hit a fast ball almost every pitch and knock it over the fence or up onto my parents roof. It's pretty amazing. Who needs tee-ball? Sign this kid up for little league baseball!

No comments: