Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam


I want to share this cute photo of Collin with his Sunbeam teacher Bro. Kennedy. He has really loved his Primary teacher this past year, and we have been so grateful for all his effort and love. He really taught Collin a lot and always encouraged Collin to share what he learned with his family.

At the end of the year, he invited Collin and our family to his home to see his nutcracker collection. Wow! We had never seen so many nutcrackers in our lives. Collin was very impressed. I was just so grateful that another adult had given of himself, his time and his love, to my child. I hope he knows how much he blessed our lives.

1 comment:

amyrebeccas said...

oh my laws....my little buddy is getting so big. I can't believe he's almost 5. He's so handsome. I can't belive it. Tell him hi for me.